Skip to main content

Bridal Hair Piece from SIYWINA Review - 15% Off Bonus Code: JessD150


Hey all! Here is the next review … another great product from SIYWINA. I am in love with this bridal hairpiece and hope to wear it at my wedding!

Don't forget you can get 15% off their store products using my Review Code: JessD150

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078B7G9VX/

About the Seller: The seller was very prompt in sending the package and it arrived earlier than expected. The bridal hairpiece was packaged well and even came in a nice decorative box.


About the Product: Now I must admit when I saw this product as an option for a potential review, I jumped on it. You see, based on the picture, it looked like it would match the wedding dress my fiancé’s mom is making me perfectly. My wedding dress isn’t going to be white, but a light pink based off cherry blossoms. This bridal hairpiece makes the perfect addition to my wedding ensemble. I have included a picture of the fabric for my wedding dress in this review so that you can see just how well this hairpiece matches the material. The hairpiece is a mix of white and pink fabric flowers connected to gold wire. Also attached to the gold wire is a series of fake pearls and white beads. Inside the small white fabric flowers are white beads. There is a pearl and a cluster of white beads in the large pink flower. There are also gold flowers attached to the gold wires at the ends and various other locations. There are crystals inside the gold flowers. Altogether, the mix of fabric, flowers, beads, pearls, and crystals makes for a lovely bridal hairpiece that is perfect for me. Even if your wedding dress (or whatever special occasion wear) isn’t pink, this pink floral wedding hairpiece is an amazing compliment to many formalwear. The hairpiece clips right into your hair which makes it easy to attach. Also, the wires are bendable so you can rearrange the hairpiece to fit the whatever hair style you choose. This hairpiece is great for weddings, proms, parties, and other formal occasions and is one of my favorite items that I have reviewed. I can definitely see its utility in cosplay!


The hairpiece also came with three little free toy vehicles (two tanks and a helicopter) which I will be giving to one of my nephews. It was a nice little bonus that I was not expecting. The toy vehicles have parts that move that make them even more fun to play around with.

Please check out the photos I have included in this review. All of these photos feature the bridal hairpiece that I received to review from SIYWINA. If you wish to check out the product and see other reviews, please check their product listing on Amazon.

Don't forget you can get 15% off their store products using my Review Code: JessD150

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078B7G9VX/


Interested in seeing more from me? Follow me at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jessdcosplay
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jessdcosplay/
Deviant Art: http://jessdcosplayusa.deviantart.com/
YouTube*: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqwszLzZ4bxlxaZedlw3ePg
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/jessdcosplay
World Cosplay: http://worldcosplay.net/member/411237
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JessDCosplay
Vero: Jess D Cosplay

Blogs:
Cosplay: https://jessdcosplay.blogspot.com/
Reviews: https://jessdcosplayreviews.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Scarlet Alchemist by Kylie Lee Baker

  I received an ARC of this book.  I originally noticed it because of it's beautiful cover, which led me to read the description and request the ARC. When Dreams Aren't What You Expect Them To Be The Scarlet Alchemist is a fantasy that is set in a China like world when alchemy is real.  You get a taste of Chinese culture in a fantasy setting.  Zilan dreams of becoming a royal alchemist to help her family beat poverty.  She fights her way up to achieve her dream, only supported by her cousins and a powerless prince, as everyone one else tries to continuously tear her down. Only for reality to come crashing down on her hard.  Without spoiling the story, it's a page turner where you simultanously root for Zilan, want her to save the world, while totally understanding both the good and bad choices she makes to survive.  It's an interesting fantasy that really plays on the readers' emotions as Zilan faces many moral choices that determine who she becomes. I...

James Clyde and the Tomb of Salvation by Colm McElwain

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41588391-james-clyde-and-the-tomb-of-salvation Even better than the first novel and ties up all the questions and loose ends nicely. I had the privilege of reviewing the first book in this series a few years ago and was excited to find out that a sequel was finally coming out. This book starts off right where the last book left off, with the Abigail in possession of the three Diamonds of Orchestra and James alive and more confident in his abilities. Without giving too much of the novel away, James and Queen Abigail are in a race to the Tomb of Salvation, Abigail (along with Gilbert and Imorex) in search of immortality and the final power to rule all of Orchestra and James to stop her. James is joined by his friends Ben and Mary, along with Simon, Kila, Belle (James' mom), and the rest of the knights of Zara. We are greeted with two new characters, who join James on his journey, Professor Shaw and his daughter, Ella (James' potential love...

The Fowl Twins by Eoin Colfer

So first off, I have to say that I was really excited when I got the opportunity to review this book as I am a huge fan of the original Artemis Fowl series and have read all the main books in the series, at least the ones that I know about. https://www.amazon.com/Fowl-Twins-Artemis/dp/1368052568/ The Fowl Twins, by Eoin Colfer, is the sequel to the Artemis Fowl series and follows Artemis' two younger brothers, Myles and Beckett, who as you might have guessed are twins.  Myles takes after Artemis as a child genius and is often competing against Artemis, trying to out smart him.  Beckett is more hands on and seems simple, but in really is anything but simple.  The twins are nothing alike, but the differences work to make an excellent balance that helps them push forward. Without spoiling too much, Myles and Beckett, along with a toy troll, are kidnapped and have to escape with the help of a non-magical blue pixel named Lazuli.  Together, the weird becomes normal, and e...