Skip to main content

Halloween Dragons by Art by Aelia

This is the second year in a row I have ordered a Halloween dragon from Art by Aelia on Etsy after falling in love with her Viserion dragon draper necklace that I received for Christmas a few years back.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1082488704/

About the Seller: Aelia is a talented artist on Etsy who crafts all sorts of things out of resin like whales, dragons, and dinosaurs. Her dragon jewelry seems to be her main selling point and many of her products are customizable. If she doesn’t have what you want in stock, she will gladly make it for you within 6-8 weeks before shipping it right to you.


About the Product: This candy corn Halloween dragon is one of Art by Aelia’s newer products and is a must have for any Halloween lovers. This is the fourth or fifth time I have ordered from her, and I love every piece I have gotten. These dragons are painted resin so are a little fragile but as they will mostly sit on your shelf as an awesome decoration, you really don’t have to worry about it … unless you have cats … like I do. T.T The dragon itself is customizable so you can choose which colors you like. I chose the candy corn  witch one as I had a black and orange pumpkin dragon from before.  


Cosplay Applications: This item does not work much for cosplay other than a background prop. But it is a great Halloween decoration if you are good with fragile items.

Please check out the photos I have included in this review. All of these photos feature the Candy Corn Witch and Halloween Pumpkin Dragons that I bought from Art by Aelia’s Etsy store. If you wish to check out the product and see other reviews, please check their product listings on Etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtByAelia

#JessDCosplay #cosplay #ArtbyAelia #dragon #Ad #Halloween #pumpkin #witch


Interested in seeing more from me? Follow me at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jessdcosplay
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jessdcosplay/
Deviant Art: http://jessdcosplayusa.deviantart.com/
YouTube*: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqwszLzZ4bxlxaZedlw3ePg
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/jessdcosplay
World Cosplay: http://worldcosplay.net/member/411237
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JessDCosplay
Vero: Jess D Cosplay

Blogs:
Cosplay: https://jessdcosplay.blogspot.com/
Reviews: https://jessdcosplayreviews.blogspot.com/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Scarlet Alchemist by Kylie Lee Baker

  I received an ARC of this book.  I originally noticed it because of it's beautiful cover, which led me to read the description and request the ARC. When Dreams Aren't What You Expect Them To Be The Scarlet Alchemist is a fantasy that is set in a China like world when alchemy is real.  You get a taste of Chinese culture in a fantasy setting.  Zilan dreams of becoming a royal alchemist to help her family beat poverty.  She fights her way up to achieve her dream, only supported by her cousins and a powerless prince, as everyone one else tries to continuously tear her down. Only for reality to come crashing down on her hard.  Without spoiling the story, it's a page turner where you simultanously root for Zilan, want her to save the world, while totally understanding both the good and bad choices she makes to survive.  It's an interesting fantasy that really plays on the readers' emotions as Zilan faces many moral choices that determine who she becomes. I...

The Fowl Twins by Eoin Colfer

So first off, I have to say that I was really excited when I got the opportunity to review this book as I am a huge fan of the original Artemis Fowl series and have read all the main books in the series, at least the ones that I know about. https://www.amazon.com/Fowl-Twins-Artemis/dp/1368052568/ The Fowl Twins, by Eoin Colfer, is the sequel to the Artemis Fowl series and follows Artemis' two younger brothers, Myles and Beckett, who as you might have guessed are twins.  Myles takes after Artemis as a child genius and is often competing against Artemis, trying to out smart him.  Beckett is more hands on and seems simple, but in really is anything but simple.  The twins are nothing alike, but the differences work to make an excellent balance that helps them push forward. Without spoiling too much, Myles and Beckett, along with a toy troll, are kidnapped and have to escape with the help of a non-magical blue pixel named Lazuli.  Together, the weird becomes normal, and e...

Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp from SUNNEST Review

Hey all! Here is the next review on my agenda. This Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp is curtesy of SUNNEST. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0752H49TM/ About the Seller: The seller was very prompt in sending the package and it arrived on time. The Himalayan Salt Rock arrived slightly damaged. I contacted the seller and she immediately offered to send me a new one. Great customer service. About the Product: The Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp is a cool addition to my household and joins the rest of my eclectic items. My fiancĂ© immediately commented on it when he saw the box, telling me it was awesome and he couldn’t wait to place it in the apartment. The box arrived destroyed (whether due to seller or mail delivery, it is unclear) and the on/off dial was damaged. The seller immediately offered to replace it but I told her not to because it still works. The on/off dial controls how bright the lamp and is fully adjustable to create some mood lighting. I actually swiped my finger across it and ...